Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Literacy Stations


Literacy Stations will change every two weeks.  Now we are working on letter/sound correspondence,  rhyming, alliteration (matching beginning sounds), and blending.  I have 10 stations.  The students go to 2 stations / day.  I have had some of these stations for so long that I cannot remember where I got them.  If I remember or if you know please let me know so I can add the link :)

Play Dough Letter Formation

Rhyming Puzzle
 
 Alliteration Mat - match the beginning sounds of each picture to the corresponding letter.
 
 ABC - which letters are missing?

Using magnets to show they know the beginning sound
 
 Alliteration pocket chart.  Pictures are sorted into the correct letter pocket.

Geoboards used for letter formation

Alliteration cards - clothes pin is put on picture with the correct sound.

 
 I love this app!  You can purchase it on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lescapadou.picturespelling  or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/montessori-crosswords-spelling/id384334005?mt=8

My last station is computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment