Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Coloring and Labeling

How do your students know what you expect if you do not tell them.  As a class, we created this Coloring Rubric anchor chart to show how they need to color. 
When we fist begin illustrating, drawing, and dictating I have the students label their pictures.  I did not want them to be able to label the parts of something (for example, if they drew a girl I, did not want them to label her head, arm, feet, etc... I wanted them to label the parts of the picture.  I drew this picture and laminated it, then using post it notes, we labeled the picture. 

I love having Anchor Charts for the students to have to refer back.

No comments:

Post a Comment