Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Teacher of the Year

Words cannot express how shocked I was when Mr. Dennis announced my name as Teacher of the Year!   We have had a crazy year!   We have had lots of snow days, one wild and crazy day where we were snowed in, and  scary lockdowns.  In all of the chaos your child has learned so much.  The difference from the beginning of the year until now is phenomenal.  I am so proud of them.
  I am so honored and humbled.  I am blessed to have every one of my students in my class. I believe God places each child where they are suppose to be and that your child is not in my class by accident.  
Thank you for entrusting me with your most prize possesions each and every day.  

~Lindsay Elkins 



My fantastic team! 

My husband, Momma, twin sister, Autumn and Addison 



No comments:

Post a Comment