Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Monday, March 10, 2014

Dr Seuss Continues



Today we read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
 
After we finished we graphed our own fish ( Goldfish snack).  What's the best part about this graph?!?!  We can eat the data when we finish!

I now have a smart board and used it today for the first time!  I was so excited!! (It's the little things in life that make me happy!) 
Here is what we did together as a class on the Smart Board.  (Oooooohhhhh, aaaashhhhh) 







We always make observations about the information on our graph.  I love the way the spell fewest, greatest, and equal. 

Tuesday we read Green Eggs and Ham. 
They almost know this book by heart.  I would start reading a page and they could finish it.  :) 


Then I made green eggs and ham.  Somehow I forgot to take a picture of the ham. (It's probably  a good thing..,it looked gross!)



Yummy!!!!!????.....or Yuck!!!!!???














Next, I gave them their own green egg.






And we graphed "Do you like green eggs and ham?"  
Yes or No



We love making observations about the information on our graph!


2 said "NO!!"


21 said "yes!!!"


Wednesday we read Hop on Pop

I love using this book for reinforcing rhyming words.  
We listed rhyming words we heard in the story and the wrote and illustrated our favorite rhymes. 










We read Bartholomew and the Oobleck


 

Then we made Oobleck!!!
























We also read There's A Woket in My Pocket

Then we wore what was in our pocket! 








We read Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?

Then we discussed onamonapia  (words that are sounds) and then wrote our own sentence that included our favorite onamonapia :)






No comments:

Post a Comment