Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Monday, March 17, 2014

Leprechaun Traps and St. Patricks Day

We have made our traps!  We are ready to catch a leprechaun!!!





































Seriously?!?!  All this mess and we didn't even catch a leprechaun!   At least he left us Rolos and Hershey Nuggets. 





Grrrrrrrr. He left his footprints on my chart!!!








He even left a note on our smart board!


We read several Leprechaun stories today. 
We learned why leprechauns hide their gold at the end of the rainbow and wrote what we would do if we found a pot of gold. 



Put it in the bank


Leave it alone


Take it and run 


Bury it beneath the rainbow 


Bury it 


Put it with fake gold 


In two of our stories, the leprechauns were found making fairy shoes at night.  So we wondered what so they do during the day? 


During the day, my leprechaun plays. 


During the day, my leprechaun bakes cookies for me. 


During the day, my leprechaun  makes a big mess. 


During the day, my leprechaun makes a disaster in my room. 


It was a wild and crazy day but we had a lot of fun!!!  Happy St. Patricks Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment