Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Almost Time

Are you ready?!?!

I am so excited to begin this school year! I enjoyed meeting each one of you and cannot wait to get to know you better as the year progresses. Please take a minute to read the previous post that will tell you a little more about me. 

You will hear a lot about "clips" this year. 

This is where we will sit for morning meeting, conduct our 3 part lessons, and read. 

This is one of my favorite boards.  As we start writing your child's name will be put under the category they need to work on. This is a great way for them to take charge of tier learning and know exactly what they need to work on. 

I am so excited about the smart board. We will use this through out the day. 
Look at these tiny chairs :) 



I hope you enjoyed hour treats on Thursday!  Don't forget your magic confetti Sunday night! 






No comments:

Post a Comment