Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Thursday, January 21, 2016

100th Day

We had a delist 100th Day trail mix snack. Thank you all for your donations. 
Mrs Amos and I handed out each treat and we mixed it together for an amazing trail mix.  Sometimes we would only give 2 pieces and they would say "I only have 2, I need 8 more!". I love that they are making 10 so fast and using it correctly! We would sometimes give more too. For example, I would give someone 12 and they would say " You have me too many. I only needed 10" and then they would hand me back 2. When I asked how they knew they needed to give me 2 back they would say "because 12 is 10 and 2 more" 😊😊😊👏🏻👏🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment