Featured Post

Click here for our SeeSaw blog

We use SeeSaw to communicate daily! Some of our post are available through the SeeSaw Blog  !

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pumpkins!

We explored pumpkins today. We measured them, counted their lines and the seeds and even checked if it would sink or float. 


















Then we had our pumpkin tasting. We tried pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice cream, and pumpkin butter. 
I love apple butter so when I saw pumpkin butter a few years ago I decided to add it to my yearly pumpkin tasting. 
(Yes, I had to help him try it this one )
Who loves ice cream?!  I do...they do...but will they love pumpkin flavored ice cream? 





Pumpkin Pie! We mixed vanilla pudding, spices, pumpkin, and milk in a ziplock bag.  Everyone got to squeeze the bag to help it mix and then I piped it out onto a gram cracker.  Yummy! 










No comments:

Post a Comment